- Where do we get our information? Are these source reliable or biased?
- Do we believe others or do our own direct research? I have talked with many who read liberal blogs and believe every word they see. Is this critical thinking?
- I talked to an individual who doesn't want the Sun News Channel in Canada because it is supposed to be like Fox News. I asked where he got his ideas about Fox News. He told me he saw it once on a cruise. Hmmm.
- Do we look at both sides of issues or simply believe what others write or tell us?
- Do we evaluate what we read and hear by looking for words which express a bias one way or the other?