"By the way please don't censor my comments. It's hardly fair that you give your readers only one side."
- Avoid answering the question. Both DC and BC have both demonstrated that remarkably well.
- Flame the individual [s] making the remarks. [It is admirable that neither DC nor BC have done that.] Emotionalizing an argument also AVOIDS answering the questions posed by pointing the finger at the individual making the argument.] However I have heard and seen Richard Dawkins stoop to mocking and am told Christopher Hitchens does the same even tho I have not seen his videos yet.
- John Newton who was a slave trader but experienced the knowledge and/or presence of God and quit slave-trading and spent the rest of his life trying to make up for the evil person that he was in his past life writing the well-known song Amazing Grace. See below.
- Amazing Grace: The Story of John Newtonandhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazing_Grace to mention only two links.
- Paul the apostle was a "Hebrew of the Hebrews", a top class Jew who was aiding and abetting in the killing of Christians. His amazing conversion by hearing the voice of God made him INTO the very THING that he HATED and persecuted.
- Madeline Murray O'hair who even Phil Donahue and her son William said was VERY unpleasant to be around. I saw her on the Phil Donahue show and she was angry and sarcastic and toxic toward anyone who had any belief in God. In fact she was so toxic that her son William became a Christian to get away from so much hate
- Richard Dawkins: I watched some videos of him talking about Christians in a sarcastic belittling way as if he was so smart and they were so dumb. If he actually WAS so smart, why did he not use logical argument rather than the emotional attack or sarcasm and belittling?.
- Christopher Hitchens whose brother I am told is a Christian apparently lashes out with hate at Christians as well instead of simple logical argument. Anyone that has to stoop to sarcasm and mocking has no valid argument or he would use it.