Moving to ...

Moved to Pressing For Truth In seeking truth, one does not find it by these immature and primitive methods. See RULES FOR COMMENTS (Right Sidebar)

Search This Blog

FrontPage Magazine » FrontPage

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christians Against Zion???? Is it Possible?

Hey Brian
I am happy and I am sad. I am happy that new opportunities seem to be opening up. I am sad that your financial pot is almost empty. However is that not when Elijah came along?

Unfortunately I am not Elijah. I am a believer in that those who bless Israel WILL BE BLESSED.

I guess the replacement guys throw out the OT or are so egocentric they think it is about them?

I feel like Peter, but I am not an apostle. I can say like him, "Silver and gold have I none, but such as I have give I unto you!" PIV [= Pedley International Version].

I AM praying that your blessing will not take long. Is there a donation link that some of us can at least make token donations which we can pray the Lord will multiply like the loaves and fishes?

I guess those people who call themselves "Christian" perhaps have forgotten they are supposed to be working FOR their Jewish boss? And instead are working AGAINST Him? Oyoyoyoy [with a Canadian accent]

I suppose they have also forgotten that God is not in the habit of changing his mind when he pronounces blessings.

Perhaps they don't even believe God or Moses when he is quoted in Genesis 12: 3

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him
that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of
the earth be blessed" (Genesis 12:3)

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Blessing_the_Jews/blessing_the_jews.html

Hebrews4Christians.com is an amazing site.

I quote from the reference above:

"The Apple of God's Eye

The descendants of Abraham are called (bavat eino), the "pupil of God's eye" (Zechariah 2:8), a term of endearment God uses for no other nation on earth. Indeed, the LORD has never abandoned His original covenant people (Isaiah 14:1) but will yet choose them for His Name's sake. The church has not replaced Israel in God's redemptive plan, but is merely "grafted in" to the original "root" of Israel. "Remember," the Scriptures declare, "it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you" (Romans 11:18).

The brit chadahsha, or new covenant, is described in only one place in the Tanakh (Jeremiah 31:31-4), but notice the outstanding promise made to national Israel that immediate follows its proclamation:

Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD (Jeremiah 31:35-37, KJV).

From this passage it is clear that the continuation and perpetuity of the physical descendants of Israel (zera' Yisrael) is to be reckoned as sure as the very "laws of nature" that are upholding the physical universe. In other words, so long as there is a sun shining during the day and moon and stars during the night, Israel will continue to be a nation (goy) before the LORD for all time (kol-hayamim)

So if believing the Old Testament as a revelation of God and believing that my Jewish carpenter boss "came to fulfill" the law, so that not one bit of it would pass away, then I guess I just became a ZIONIST!

And therefore those who call themselves "Christians" against Zionism are against me! And Jesus has a few choice words in the New Testament about that! As does Paul!

They obviously need much prayer because they are being guided by a wayward human spirit which does not listen to God but only reads his old letters in the attic.

To bad they don't know that God STILL SPEAKS to those who have an ear to hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about this but to prevent vicious little bots from posting nasty stuff, we need moderation of comments. Thanks for your understanding.